From:
Bob Abela <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:36:44 +1000
Hi Ross,

No, I don't think this is a pipedream.

Patty Jansen proposed something of this nature earlier this year, about
creating an on-line reference book.
I agree that it is time for such an effort. It also ties into my
thoughts about a "master" site for shell links,
rather than the many independent efforts on various websites. Has anyone
else given this consideration?

I would be happy to volunteer my time towards such an endeavor. I'm not
certain one 'go-getter' is enough for a project of this magnitude. It
would require a cooperative effort. That said, I'm game for pursuing
such a venture. Any other takers?

From sunny Guam,
Bob