From:
Chris Vos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:59:50 +0200
Indeed so, Kevin. It is, however, up to the person who posts the photo to
add comments. The facility is there, but - until now - not used to its full
extent. The initial lot which was put on by the creator of the site to get
it started was of such large quantity, that adding comments with every
shell, would have delayed the project by many months. Other people who have
been adding large numbers of photo's, have had the same reaction. People who
add only one or two will be more specific in the use. I'll try to put a
photo of my Thalassocyon on it later on, and try to put in a maximum of
information. See what it looks like when consulting.

Cheers,

Chris