From:
Charles/Mary Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 07:55:19 -0700
Massimo Scali wrote:

> - Is there a mollusc database anywhere ?
> See the following website:

 http://homepage.cistron.nl/~biosyssm

The advantage of this system is its scientific foundation, its authority
files, and the ability to attach literature references.  We have not yet
put our collection on it, but we have done some preliminary work and it
seems to be very well thought out.  I think you have to have some
programming experience to customize reports, but the company can do this
for you.

Mary Owen