From:
Erin White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:19:05 -0400
Art, sir:

You certainly sound ominous, and I thoroughly
believe in Archy, I do (said with appropriately
somber and respectful demeanor).  The thing I love
most in life is to try and make room for yet *more*
books in my little house - I swear, they reproduce
while my back is turned.  At the risk of listening
to you, what shell books do you recommend?  I swear
to adhere to the culture of this list and ignore
you, I promise.