From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:25:55 -0400
Dear All:

I need images of the following mollusks for one of our commissioned
artists.  He lives elsewhere and it would be easiest if I can just send him
existing images to go by.  Any ideas where I could get images of the following?

Eupleura tampaensis, alive or dead....an image for shell color pattern

Arcinella cornuta, alive showing soft tissue color and morphology

Hexaplex fulvescens, alive for soft tissue color and morphology

Any Turbinella, alive for soft tissue color and morpology

If no images are available.....to any of you that have seen these animals
alive.....send me descriptions.....

Many thanks, Kurtles

Mr. Kurt Auffenberg
Operations Coordinator