From:
lindawbush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 09:03:21 -0400
Good Grief, Ross!

I didn't realize the hurricane had come up there and
caused so much damage.  Was it Isabel?  Or did I miss one
that turned North without hitting the U.S.  I am glad to
hear that you and your shells are okay, but it is always
sad to see beautiful trees toppled.

I am almost knee-deep in shells.  The person who usually
handles the auctions of the old collection the club bought
is too busy to prepare the shells, so she gave me a
present of about eight boxes (of various sizes) of shells
to clean, label, and post the starting price.  Hee hee...
what fun!!!   Now to keep three nosy cats from trying to
poke into the boxes...lol.

Take Care,
God Bless,
Linda