From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:34:14 -0400
Hi Tita (and others),

Sorry for not making this clear. Send your maximum bid to me and I will act
as your proxy, bidding only as high as necessary, up to your maximum. (I
think/hope I put a link on the page?). I have the shells here in my
basement and would be glad to scan some of them for you.
Since we have a very small club, the items are usually quite a bargain --
unless we get a lot of rich walk-ins or several people fight about a
must-have item.

John