From:
lindawbush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:15:31 -0400
Hi, Conch-Lers!

While I'm on the subject, does anyone know what happend to
John Bernard, whom I didn't mean to criticize, as I bought
a lot of lovely things from in the past.  But some of his
suggestions were a little weird; but as you can read, they
work!

I'm really serious about the WD40.  Peter, you might try
it if you find some more puple Nucella.

Cheers!  And it's only in the early morning that I seem to
send things back to the list.  But I think we all have a
problem with some things fading more than others, and the
WD40 is certainly worth a try when other things fail.

Sincerely,
Linda

P.S.  Maybe I need a morning cup of coffe to get my brain
kicked into thinking.