From:
Nancy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:00:09 -0800
The Monterey Bay Aquarium (Monterey, CA) has a few tanks with cuttlefish
that I watched for a long time; they are fascinating little creatures.   It
was wonderful watching them change colors/patterns too!

http://www.mbayaq.org/

I'm about to go back for the second time in a few weeks.    It is absolutely
worth the visit from anywhere.   :)

Nancy Smith