From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 20:34:55 -0500
Hello fellow Conch-Lers,

A bunch of people have e-mailed to ask if the shell collection from
Puerto Rico is still available.
The answer is that part of the collection is still for sale and many
shells are priced ridiculously low.
To expedite putting people in touch with the owner, his e-mail
address is [log in to unmask]
Please direct any inquiries directly to this e-mail address.

Weird weather here in Florida, where in the same week we broke
records for both the highest recorded temperature and the lowest
temperature for specific dates. Tonight is already remarkably cold,
though not as bad as last week when we bottomed out at 28 degrees!
Yikes!!

Have a great weekend!
Jim