From:
Char Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:41:10 -0500
Dear Conch-L Members,
Due to a cancellation, I have a spot for two more shellers to go with me

on a shelling trip to Panama. We will be guests of James Ernest and stay

with him on Gobernadora Island where we will dredge, snorkel, wade, turn
rocks, dig in dead coral for Typhis, walk the flats on minus -1.56 low
tides, shell at night, etc., etc. This combined with wonderful meals, 5
friendly helpers to do all the carrying, and wonderful 85-90 degree
weather (it will be summer there); and we'll collect more wonderful
shells than you can imagine!
Dates: February 18-26, 2004 (trip in 2005 is already filled!).
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please contact me
off-line at:       [log in to unmask]
Thanks,
Charlotte Lloyd