From:
rosi neuffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 07:15:48 -0700
Martin:

I've been shelling in the Keys area twice in the past year.  Both visits were a
big disappointment.  Are there any special places you could direct me to?  My
husband and I try to go to FL every year to celebrate our anniversary.  Maybe if I
knew of local areas of interest I'd do better collecting the ocean treasure.

Thank you,

Rosi Neuffer