Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:34:24 -0500
Bobbi,
Your antivirus software may automatically delete infected attachments
without asking you for a yes/no delete response. The executable attachment
carries a limited-life worm-type virus that is easily contained and is
moderately easy to remove.  See the Symantec Web site:

[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

Rich