From:
ronald noseworthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:04:46 -0800
Hi, everyone!

I joined this list to discuss matters related
to conchology/malocology; ie,
"shell-related".  I enjoy a little humor on
the list from time to time, as long as it
relates in some way to the subject that we
all enjoy.

However, references to the Super Bowl and use
of the word "shell" (in an entirely different
context) does not warrant, in my opinion, a
posting on this list.

However, as banning from the list is not
likely to occur, in light of other postings,
maybe the  best thing for "spoilsports" and
"dull people" like me to do is to apply a
judicious use of filters.

Malacologically yours,
Ron