From:
Alex Compton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:01:46 -0500
Hi Linda
These were 35 or so corrections made in the second 1983 printing by EP Dutton (Red cover).  These are all annotated by an * asterisk in the caption.

With the 3rd printing, by Abbott?s American Malacologist Inc in 1986 these is one additional asterisks in the Archeotectonidae and a list of errata on page 411.

There have been no changes, corrections or updates in any printing since.
Current printing is the 8th (US) 2003 by Odyssey Publishing.

Hi, Everyone!

I would ask Leslie Crnkovic, but I gather he is in Florida for shows, etc.

Question: Was the first edition of the book corrected in subsequent editions; I am looking at a copy with a green dust jacket and wonder how accurate it is, compared to subsequent printings (my old copy, with the maroon cover, has literally fallen apart from extensive use).

Thanks,
Linda

Tired of spam and email overload?
Get a FREE 6MB email account at http://www.incamail.com