From:
Guido Poppe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 05:09:10 +0800
Dear Bob and all,

Thanks for pinpointing these mistakes. We debug already for a couple of
weeks, and it is good to see you checked this. At present we are already
working on the apparently 3 "missing" years. This will be fixed soon.

As for the OCR, this is unavoidable today. At the rate this is ameliorating
we will adapt as technology advances and put a warning note for the ones who
want to use it directly as scientific resource.

Anybody having problems with one or another defect in the system is invited
to contact

so that our webmasters can immediately research and debug/repair/ameliorate
the tool.

The HSN archive has been consulted several thousand times since it is online
and we want also to express our thanks to all of you and the registered
members for the enthusiasm.

Guido & Philippe.