From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:19:31 -0700
Gijs,

I would think that there have to be examples of what you are talking about -
even if rare.  But, the reptiles were the only ones I could come up with.

I just picked up my first specimen of Strombus aurora - very nice!  It is
good to see folks still interested in this family.  Now I have to get back
to my nerites.

Tom