From:
Allen Aigen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:14:50 GMT
Listers,
We need someone new to make an update of Vaught!  Having so much information (currently accepted supergeneric names and valid and invalid generic names in phylogenetic order with key references for all living molluscs) in a portable form is too useful to allow it to be totally outdated.  But isn't it great that there are so many people doing so much good work that it does need a revision already? Thanks to all of you who are on the list.

Allen Aigen

-- Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Those using Vaught for classification should note the changes.

Done. Thanks, Henk! My copy of Vaught is more pencil than ink...
--
Andrew Grebneff
Dunedin