From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 21:11:19 -0500
DEAR C.O.A. MEMBERS IN FLORIDA:  There was no disrespect to you in the tiny
comment on me going to shoot firecrackers, I also watched the Braves ball
game and had a normal 4th of July party, None of this has anything to do
with the fire in Florida.  I am just as sorry for those of you that might
have lost your homes as anyone else.  I do these things every year, and
this is one thing Walter Sage liked the most when he came to see me every
year was the lighting of fireworks, he had never done this before, any of
you ever get up here on the 4th, stop by and you can do it also, maybe not
a braves game, but plenty of food. Also do thison new years eve so you have
2 times you can come here and have fun. Just hope all of you do not show up
all at once, don't know where I would put you.  All of you are welcome at
my house at any time.  Stop to visit, don't think you have to buy shells to
visit.  Many people stop here, it is a good half way place from the North
to Florida.  Again, I am very sorry if my little comment bothered any of
you.  John Bernard

> From: Daniel Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Addresses
> Date: Sunday, July 05, 1998 4:39 PM
>
> John,
>    The firecracker note is not appreciated by those of us living in
Florida. I