From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 00:07:15 +1200
To continue...

Dear S.

I have already sent a parcel which has printed to the sender’s address
on 3rd May 2004.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Benny

     Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 6:09 PM
     To: BENNY WONG

     DEAR BENNY:

     I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU CUT THE PHONE WHEN I CALL YOU????????

     I JUST WANT TO KNOW DID YOU FIND OUT MY SHELLS ALREADY? AND WHEN YOU
CAN SEND BACK  TO ME THAT'S IT, WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK WITH ME?

     B. REGARDS,

     S.

It is obviously that Benny has some problem. He keeps all the auction
shells and money himself. But he just wanted to shift the responsibility
to me.

I heard someone lost lot of money in his investment recently.

As for the ownership of Molluscs Net and other issues, I stop to discuss
it as legal action will be started very soon. I think the most important
is who owns you money and your shells, not the ownership of the net.

If you doubt who the owner of the Molluscs Net is, I think Bret’s email
is the best answer.

If you doubt who the owner of MTP is, I think the company search is the
best answer.

If you doubt who telling you the truth is, I think you will see the
result soon.

Benny took the profit himself and he holds all the money and shells now.
If you doubt who owns you money or shells, it is Benny.

Note the Molluscs Net will be closed soon if legal action starts, I hope
you will see another one just like Molluscs Net in the future.

Bret, I am sorry. I selected a wrong person to make the biggest problem
in shell world.

As for suppliers, please contact Doug Thorn if MTP owns you money and
shells. He is the representative of suppliers. I am sorry. I could not
do better although I already tried my best. I hope you will get your
money back soon.

As for buyers in the auction, please wait. You will be informed how you
should do. If you pay check, I strong recommended that you cancel the
check payment immediately. If you send payment by bank transfer to Bank
of East Asia, Benny must have the money. If you send money to Wing Hang
Bank, you will be guaranteed for refund. You may contact Benny but you
could not expect you will have answer. I am sorry. I hope you will get
your shells or money back soon.

I still love shell as I am shell lover. However, I may disappear in the
shell world at least in short time as I’ll be involved soon. Not sure
when I’ll be back and not sure you will still support me, but I just
wanted to say I never own any sheller one cent or one shell.

No matter how the result is, many thanks for your support in past years.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. I hope every one will be happy
finally. You could get your shells back or you could get your money
back.

Please accept my apologies. I could not say anything more except I feel
very sad.

You may expect new auction will start again when the problem is solved.
I hope everything will go well soon. If you need help and further
information, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Take care,

Donald

P.S. As I do not have bulk email program, please check Molluscs Forum to
see any updated news.