From:
"Gijs C. Kronenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 13:23:49 +0200
Dear Jean Pierre and others,

Indeed, Like Jean Pierre already noted, sizes of adult strombs can vary
enormously, so-called dwarfs of nearly every species are known to exist
(often to less than half the size of larger specimens).

Gijs