From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:23:25 -0700
Lynn,

Thanks for  taking the trouble to post your puzzles and to provide really
nice prizes.  It was a neat break during the dull (e-mail wise) holiday
period.  I'm also glad I didn't have to arm wrestle Tim to determine the
winner.  The latiaxis sounds great.  I look forward to trying my luck the
next time.  Just for information, my daughter and I struggled with that
puzzle until 1:15 in the morning.  No big deal for me as I'm retired but
she had to go to work the next day.  So the win was twice as sweet after
staying up that late (early?).

Thanks again.  Hope others on the list got a kick out of having something
different posted.

Tom Eichhorst

P.S.  I gave a copy to my son-in-law last night and haven't heard a word
from him or my other daughter since.  I expected him to e-mail the answer
but he must still be struggling with Irus and Irus.