From:
Darryl Kwiat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 00:18:59 -0400
Hi Linda,

  I gave you and several others some of those beautiful Strombus alatus.
Aren't they incredible specimens?  They were a nice edition to my
collection!  I also found a freak lighting whelk which had a double row of
points or crown on the apex.  Glad you were able to go on the field trip.
Rain and all, it was a great trip and thanks goes to the St Pete and
Suncoast Conchologists clubs for putting together a wonderful COA!!!!  I'm
still cataloging all my treasures found on the field trip and at the bourse.
Shellingly,  Helen Kwiat