From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 12:51:49 -0700
>Dan,
>
>Don't know about a list, but I'll be glad to mail you a San
>Antonio, Texas shell club pin. If they were mine, I'd give
>it to you, but since it is part of the club's fund raising
>activity I'll need to charge you the great sum of $4 plus
>postage. Give me your mailing address and I will send it to
>you after COA (I need to get one from our club secretary who
>I will not see until then). Sounds like a fun project. Good
>luck. I'll mail the pin to you and let you know the total
>cost by Email.
>
>Regards,
>
>Rosalie

Rosalie,
        Thank you for your offer.  My wife says that there is a San Antonio
Shell Club pin already on the pin frame in the office.  Could you check
around at COA to see how many "pin heads" might be out there who have pins
for sale?
My E-mail address is:  [log in to unmask]   and my snail mail address is:
1164 Vista Drive, Eureka, California, 95503
Thank you again for your cooperation.
        Dan Yoshimoto

Dan & Hiromi Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.