From:
Andy Rindsberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:31:10 -0500
David K, this reminds me of a James Bond movie. As Mr. Bond is chased at
high speed across a beautiful Mediterranean countryside, he dispatches the
car following him with some difficulty, only to have a helicopter hove into
view over the very next hill. And the pursuit continues. Poor David C, his
"To be done" list never gets shorter.

Or to express it another way, "So many shells, so little time."

Andrew K. Rindsberg
Geological Survey of Alabama