From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:24:54 PDT
Dear Tom,

I would be very pleased to change with you. I am interested in all
species you can offer me. I can send you represetatives of
Cochlostomatidae
Vertiginidae
Chondrinidae
Clausiliidae
Hygromiidae
Helicidae
and so on.
some micro-landshells etc.
Hope to hear from you as soon as possible and if you have special
interestes or should I send a selction of European land-shells to you.
sincerly yours Helmut