From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:32:07 -0300
Subscribe GlobalOne. You can use their services in many Countries and you
will pay by your credit card. I use their services in many places. Access
www.globalcalling.com

Marcus

Marcus Coltro
WWW.FEMORALE.COM

But to make this semi-shell related, I am going to Venezuela in a couple of
weeks shell collecting and  a question for our U.S. readers, is there a
phone card you can buy here that you can call back to the states from that
nation?
Hope to see several of you at the Treasure Coast Shell Club show this
weekend.

Alan Gettleman
Merritt Island, FL

Chegou o que faltava: MSN Acesso Grátis. Instale Já!
http://www.msn.com.br/discador