Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:48:01 +0200
I have (maybe had) somewhat an elephant memory, that is when i read about
this i had nothing to do with malacology or even biology in professional
means. How can i mixed Euchondrus? Confusion happens frequently nowadays,
maybe due to using my mind under its actual capacity.

I am sorry,

here is some info
http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201hyglibcat/020127shelton.III/020127.ch2.h
tm
 After a prolonged shower snails become active. Aestivating desert snails
have been known to revive and crawl about after years in the dormant state.
Records show that the African snail, Helix desertorum, may remain in
aestivation as long as five years; the California desert snail, Helix
veatchii, has become active after a six year aestivation period.