From:
Olivier Caro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 07:25:17 +0200
----- This message replies to Leslie's last one: Nassariidae Question
III -----

??? But...
So my shell lives in a black hole?
Hoooffff...
Well. Thanks for this listing! It's always interesting to see how people are
sorting these little snails.
I see in your message that the semistriatus was famous in the 19th century,
fossil or not.
I'm curious to discover what was said about it in the Adam & Gilbert's
paper.
This previous work, added to what is listed here in Cernohorsky, could help
to build a little idea of what this damned snail could be or not be.

Regarding Henk Mienis, who led me toward Adam & Gilbert, he has the largest
difficulties of being expressed on the list, because his messages are
automatically rejected by the filters. This is new: in january (Conch-L
archives), his mails were accepted, and are stopped since {end of January ->
February}.
Could it be possible that, at this date, antispammers had been updated ?
In this case, I propose to observe the behaviour of these softwares against
some words such as N.E.T, z, e, r (I put dots and commas to destroy the
string) and, more generally, against his email adress (dot org dot ill with
just one L). What could be done to unlock him?
"avoid any string containing X, Y or Z except when this is Henk", something
like that?

Hope a solution will be found for him.

Regards, and many thanks for all your answers

Olivier Caro