From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:56:22 -0700
Dear Friends of the shelly guys,
        Last night I was working on a faunal list for the Humboldt Bay
harbor Recreation & Conservation District and came across an Order name
which I had not seen before.  Gastropoda had a "new' order subdivision that
has made me have to revise the list I've been working on for the last
month.  I was given the website for ITIS and found Neotaenioglossa as an
order, removing a great number of families from Neogastropoda.  Can someone
tell me if this is a new or old Order subdidision and which families this
subdivision affects?
        In the near future there will be a rather complete faunal list for
Humboldt Bay of creatures & plants found within.  Keep tuned in for the
update on the list.  I'll post the website as soon as it is completed.
Dan Yoshimoto
Eureka, California

Dan, Hiromi & Kuma Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.