From:
Lyle Therriault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 23:15:33 -0400
I dont consider milneedwardsi and clytospira to be separate species,,,,,one
is the subspecies of the other, or so I have learned perhaps
erroneously......that's what we were trying to discuss....

refer back to R. Mayhews original message.

Richard,  could kawamurai then be considered endemic to the area? The only
reason I ask is because I have heard recently within the last year that
several specimens were taken from Philippine waters.

Sincerely, lyle

http://biology.burke.washington.edu/conus/catalogue/sources/Jousseaume,%