From:
"Gijs C. Kronenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:35:25 +0200
Hi Winston,

Did you try:
I don't know when you tried Carole Hertz's e-mail, but this is the correct
adress.
My earlier reply to Tim (and others) was sent before I read your reply. Mine
seems superfluous now! Good!
Do you know I was once offered Laevistrombus canarium from Brazil?
[with apologies for the odd "... (and possibly) ..." which should be deleted
from my previous message, and also the weird hyphens that appeard in the
word "Prosobranchia" twice]

Take care,

Gijs