From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 08:29:28 -0300
It is good to know C. raderi is taken as a valid name - many collectors
still think it is just a large C. femorale.

I have in my website a comparison between them
http://www.femorale.com.br/shellphotos/photo.asp?photo=23678

I made this picture years ago and just now I realized it was gone when we
updated our site database, so I put it back there.

Marcus

Marcus Coltro
WWW.FEMORALE.COM

Greetings all!

This time I actually mean to send this message to everyone!

Many of you read my accounts of discovering an 8.25-inch Cymatium
raderi in the shallow waters of Eleuthera. Not surprisingly, some of
you were skeptical. However, thanks to the extraordinary efforts of
Dr. Harry Lee and Bill Frank, we are beginning to get a better idea
as to this species actual range, because (are you sitting down?)
Cymatium raderi has been found out in my old "stomping grounds,"
which is Bear Cut on Key Biscayne, literally minutes from downtown
Miami! Bear Cut is now a marine sanctuary, so don't be tempted to
dive in for a look-see.

Well, I'll shut up and let Harry and Bill bring you up-to-date at
http://www.jaxshells.org/bobwork.htm

This web site is a bonanza of information! Bookmark it in your
browser and check in often!
Nice job, Bill! And say, didn't those poor quality photos turn out pretty
good?

Best regards on this hot, steamy night,
Jim

Chegou o que faltava: MSN Acesso Grátis. Instale Já!
http://www.msn.com.br/discador