From:
ronald noseworthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:47:38 -0800
Hi, Matt!

Concholi is a good cataloguing program.  I have used it for
several years and have found it to be quite useful.

A search engine will bring it up quickly.

All the best!
Ron Noseworthy

> I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a
> cataloging program for a shell collection.
>

> I am an amateur radio operator (N3WYM) and I know that
> there are many "logging" programs available for keeping
> track of one's radio contacts. I use one that can sort the
> list by a variety of topics, stores, and can import other
> lists and incorporate them, etc. It has an entry page it
> which you fill in the appropriate fields and it then adds
> the entry to the main list. These programs are inexpensive
> and very effective.
>

> I was wondering if there is anything like that for the
> amateur shell collector. At present I am using Microsoft
> Word and am able to keep a list in alphabetical order.
>

> Matt

Upgrade your account today for increased storage; mail
forwarding or POP enabled e-mail with automatic virus
scanning. Visit
http://www.canada.com/email/premiumservices.html for more
information.