Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:19:13 -0500
Good fer Tom;
  Yes, you can find "Gems" on the beach. (Coquina, the occasional Olive) I have even found Gem Eps at low tide. The shell is so small, any flaws are hard to find.
  I belong to that fraternity that includes all forms of government i.e. If it aint broke---fix it anyway!.
     Art
--
PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!