From:
Leslie Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 15:20:14 GMT
Hi Chris
Can you contact privately me from your other email address...
.. I don't seem to have it and would like to forward you the information we
discussed at the shell show last fall.

FYI:
I am taking my girlfriend to dinner at the Vietnamese German Restaurant in Lake
Jackson tonight.  Please let me know if you have any messages you would like
conveyed to the staff.

Cheers,