From:
LaVerne Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 02:34:51 -0500
Hi!
Were these ancient beavers eight feet long??
....... http://www.christiananswers.net/dinosaurs/j-size1.html....."There
were even giant beavers (eight feet long)!"    (....perhaps the ate giant
clams...:-)  )

They found the coral reef off the Thailand Coast because of tips from
fishmen....  interesting...  There is a tiny pic of it on this site...
http://www.zeenews.com/znnew/articles.asp?aid=277718&sid=ENV

                                                  LaVerne