Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 16:38:50 -0400
With the tons of footage that the discovery, TLC and animal planet go thru
to come up with the hour or so of reef shots there must be at least an hour
of various Molluscs cruz'n around the reef, too bad nobody has a contact
point at any of these stations, Brainstorm , The Mollusk Channel, all snails
(and others) all the time. Mark & Peta  Bethke
Hollywood, Florida