Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:27:29 -0500
Hey, Wally;-
     We go to Folly Beach near Charleston. Low tide: Eps, Coquina, Olives, Conchs, Real good cockles, other stuff. Some years something new will appear only to be gone in other years. When it isn't low tide, the beach itself is great.
      Now don't tell anyone else about this place. Dont want to ruin it.
      Art

--
PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!