From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 16:19:13 PDT
from Helmut Nisters
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
homepage: www.netwing.at/nisters/
addresses you can find there

Hi Frenchies,

Can you bring back some shells for the natural history department
of the Tiroler Landesmuseum. Please have a look to my homepage too, that you can see, that my mother and I are honorary collaborators of
the museum in Innsbruck and responsible for the shell collection.
I always am looking for donations to the museum and will ask friends
for their help. Can you provide me some shells from you zone
at the Mediterranea or also some shell-grit for my mother to sort
the microshells out. I have just a few shells from Plage Frontignon,
between Montpellier and Sete, who broght a friend from Voarlberg
(Austria) to classify for him. Some of these shells I was allowed to
keep.
Hope to hear from you as soon as possible
with best malacological and shelling greeting

yours sincerly Helmut.