From:
Epitonium <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 14:18:03 EST

<< give >>
Art,

My husband lived a long time in Florence, SC, where Dr. Zeigler lived and
practiced gynecology.  (His partner delivered my husband's 4 daughters--well,
my husband didn't have them, but you know what I'm saying!)  Anyway, Dr. Z.
was an avid tennis player, and was known as the best gynecologist anywhere
around.  I know he had a home at Murrell's Inlet where he kept his olive
collection.  I tried to get over to see his shell collection, but
unfortunately, he died before I ever got there.  Can find out more if you want
more.

Did you get my e-mail about your Columbia relatives?

Carol