From:
Andy Rindsberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:05:40 -0500
Fabio,

It is generous of you to devote some of your research time to revising these
classics. Aside from building on your expertise in these areas, it will be a
nice vita item and one hopes that the time will not go unrewarded. And the
continuity that the two of you will give to Hawaiian and Texan malacology
will be beyond price.

Best wishes,
Andy

Andrew K. Rindsberg