From:
Olivier Caro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 08:57:31 +0200
Threaten to cancel your subscriptions, boycott AT&T and Verizon, and let the
world know what you do and why.
This kind of information might be shared on US lists, as a thousand of
people never  succeeded in changing anything, but 5M can.

It is time to observe the development and the results of this protest
movement launched by SpanishAmerican these days; because I never noticed
than one could effectively influence a representative, a deputy, a congress
member, except if you hide in your fist some monstruous things.

Hope you will avoid such a future... But I suddenly think that new freewares
could appear, and give you access to first class, with an official "coach"
profile.
Two or three ohter solutions do exist, also, but, meanwhile (and if this is
not a hoax), it would be necessary that users groups are formed and contact
themsleves, yes?

Sometimes, to be listened, it is necessary to know how to give up our
courtesy, and to transform us into coarse louts.
That's what I did three times, to save a piece of coast from the classic
["accidental bush-fires">>>>"concreting"], and this worked well.

Olivier Caro