From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 22:10:08 -0400
Art,

I think someone is checking into the permit thing. Last time I knew
anything about it, the answer was no permit. Will keep us posted.

Love to have any help the CCC can offer.  We could serve Flying Pig  Burgoo
at the Welcome Party, don't you think?  It's so hard to have enough food at
that function, and a two-dimensional Cincy porker would be just the
ingredient to make it all work!  Sort of like stone soup?

Now stop sneaking into my workspace!  Get thee gone, distraction!  I have a
Grants article to work over! Captions to write.  Photos to size!  Commas to
insert! Typos to commit!

Lynn in the Aforesaid Louisville
Louavull
Luhvul
Lewisville
Looaville
Looeyville
Louisville!  Any way you say it, Your Kind of Place!  (Gene's making me do
this!)