Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:22:16 +0300
So if there was a trade network of the ornaments and maybe other goods
between hundreds or thousands of kilometers (Indian ocean-Levant),
archaelogists and historicians must re-examine their comments on defining
"developed tradework" as no underdeveloped version at least for the last
10000 years is seen.

Thank you for the remarkable info,