From:
Geoff Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 22:46:10 +1000
Simon
Definitely not one of my better trips and I am sure Wombats are a new hazard
on shell collecting trips.
Still have to get back to collect the car.
Wonder if the tides low enough......
Geoff

Thousands of sexy singles online
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23768&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_oct_1000&_m=EXT