Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:04:01 +0100
I hope that my translation hereafter is accurate ...
Franck Frydman

Who could exhaust all the different kinds of curious ones ?  Would you
guess, by hearing  this one speaking about his leopard *,  his feather **,
his music ***,  praising them as what  is most unique  and  wonderful on
earth  , that he wants to sell his shells?  Why no if he buys them by the
weight of gold?