From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 07:02:18 PDT
Dear Rosi,

may I have a few of this jewel boxes (as it is a common name, I
don't know the species - can you tell me the scientific name) and
some other shells if you find in donation from you for the
natural history department of the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum
in Innsbruck / Austria. See also my homepage:
http: www.netwing.at/nisters/

Here is my address where you can send the shells.

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. With many thanks in
advance and best shelling greetings.

yours sincerly Helmut Nisters