From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 20:58:42 -0500
Here is were the sonic cleaner comes into play, get some water inside, put
it in the sonic cleaner and turn it on,  just be sure the water in the
cleaner is touching the animal in the shell, turn it on and soon it will be
ready to put the perc back in.  Hope this helps, if not write to me
privately and I will tell you more.  John   shelloak@tnaccess,com