From:
GEORGE WATTERS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:30:20 -0500
OK, here's the problem. We're talking about two VERY different machines. My recent post concerned the ultrasonic wand used to remove placque from teeth, as demonstrated at the last COA. NOT the ultrasonic cleaner bath used by jewelry-type folks. I think Paul's comments were about the latter, given his discussion of a tank, which doesn't exist with the wand.

G.Thomas Watters, PhD
Curator of Molluscs
Department of Evolution, Ecology & Organismal Biology
The Ohio State University
1315 Kinnear Rd.
Columbus, OH 43212  USA
v: 614-292-6170